среда, 9 марта 2011 г.

Poems and Drawings

I have never has some special aim to start writing my poems and drawing. I wrote my first poems when I was a little kid of  9 years old.Of course I can't call my first poems as poems exactly but I just have never stoped... Now I write in two languages and maybe it was my childish dream to become an author of lyrics for some rock band but even if it can't be realized, it won't be a tragedy for me because generally the main idea for writing of poems - is my feelings. It always has been important for me to tell people around and explain what I have in my mind and soul, in my inner world. It's  a part of me and I want to share it with everyone...

Мой ветер.
Слышишь как ветер шумит?
Он еще слишком слаб,
Набирает лишь крик,
Как замученный раб.
Его стоны в моей груди,

Чувствую скользкую боль.
И всегда один на своем пути,
Исполняет паломничью роль.


Мне известны шаги его

И понятен язык.
Разливает тоску во мне
Мой ветер - печальный шутник.

И я хочу закричать во тьму,

Но кто-то гордый дышит и молчит...
Я никак не пойму почему
По швам душа моя трещит.

Слышишь как ветер поёт?

Он уже не так слаб.
Начинает свой новый полет,
Теперь я его потасканный раб.


*        *       *
I don't wait you any more,
My eyes got tired to look into the heaven.
Isn't the line too thin between us for
Cutting it forever?

Your pigeon sends to me
Only emptiness every day
When another one in a cage
Waits him for a new way.

Let him and me fly away
If you have no reason to stay.
You know in any way
That your way will seem just like nothing.

I can't wait you any more.
Looking into the sky, soul goes away in a door.
And even if I want to call you -
Voice is too dead in the darkness though...

(in russian)
Я не жду тебя больше,             
Устали глаза глядеть в облака...  
Между нами ниточка тоньше.     
Оборвешь ли ее навсегда?          

Мне голубь почтовый твой  
Каждый день несёт пустоту, 
Когда в клетке другой
Ждет его понапрасну.

Ты отпусти его и меня                       
Раз сам не можешь остаться.               
Ведь знаешь , что вся твоя                 
Дорога сомненьем будет казаться.        

Я не могу тебя больше ждать,
В небо глядя душа улетает.     
Даже если хочется звать,         
Голос во тьме умирает...


As for drawings, so, it's same thing like about the poems but this all just in illustrations. Each of drawings always tells something and has own name.
In reality, my drawings are not professional work, of course I'm in million times far from Great Dali but in my opinion, drawings and paintings don't have any limitations same like poems don't have limitations of thoughts.
Everyone is able to express himself in that way as he can,otherwise we have to call Malevich with his "Black square" like a botcher.

                                               "Face" 

                                                       "Music is everywhere"

                                                                 "The love"