воскресенье, 10 апреля 2011 г.

Your unkillable bad hero!

      We are all have some favourite films, prefer some kinds of movies more than others and always have our own heroes.
Some of us like horrors or maybe it seems very scary and they prefer comedy or drama, fantasy ...etc.
       I love horrors since my childhood. Yes, of course, it's not only this type of films, generally I like all good movie works which make me think and feel but I want to speak now not about it. The main question of the theme is "Who is your favourite hero?" but yeah, of course, we can have not only one lovely personage; for example, I always loved and was worry about only bad guys or girls or...other characters. I don't know why, they always were more reasonable,smart and beautiful for me than real heroes in a movie; seemed they are so poor and angry only because no one loves them, it was loneliness, pain and someone's guilt inside them.
       But who is the main hero for you? That one who always makes you numb and feel some trembling, you can't breath when you imagine  him or she, you're in a foretaste, you're  fall in love with ...who is it?
      For me it's a vampire, such a perfect  and beautiful beast, alive and not, immortal, mysterious, elegant and intelligent but...
We can see and know this all only from a TV or a book, how they look like and etc. I can say one thing absolutely - they have to be beautiful creatures, it's their "cheese for a mouse", they make their victims to admire and love them till they catch  you as a cat catches a mouse. Yes, they seem perfect,proud, elegant,clever and independent like cats. And they really "walk  by themselves"!
                          " Interview with the Vampire"
                                         "Vampires"
                                          "Vampires"
                                        "Queen of  the damned"

      I have never met them in reality ...in this our reality, but I met them not once in a dream. It was so real, I felt everything when I woke up all the time and their appearence was not attractive, they didn't have that beauty which films show to us but, yes, it's their own flavour, they are strange and with incommon features which  we don't have,  we are same and very different at the one time.
    So, who's your unkillable bad hero???....