среда, 15 августа 2012 г.

Mads. (Шиза)

Раньше было скучно быть нормальным и потому все хотели стать ненормальными. А теперь все сошли с ума и стало снова скучно и однообразно, появилось желание стать нормальным. Где грань?
Когда в толпе нормальных псих, он сумасброд, и нормальный в толпе сумасшедших - сумасброд тоже...

(English): 
Some time ago it was boring to be a normal person and cause of it   everyone wanted to be mad. Now all became crazy people and these things are boring and usual again, and one wish appeared - to be normal. Where's the edge?
When in the crowd of normal people crazy one is a madman and one normal in the crowd of mads - a madman too...

Here's a couple of paintings from mad people:



It's amazing! But well, am I mad too if I do strange pictures too?
Mikrobi by me

by me
Moon's town by me