среда, 31 октября 2012 г.

Happy Halloween set list!!!

Well, I started this day not in a great note of mood. I had also some dispute at my University about "chronical diseases". So, to solve this question I got into the net to read about it and what I found: 
" Chronical disease - it's a lingering illness  slowly progressive. Some percents of them bring to the death." And then a thought which I cought immediatly -" In this way, the life is a chronical disease, it's slowly progressive and brings us all to the death." Is in't it a funny irony? :)
Okay, Show must go on! And I'd like to wish you all Happy Halloween and suggest with my Android, living it's own life last time, to listen to old but such a great music which is able to drop you into that kind, "warm" and cosy past.
by me

Marilyn Manson - This is Halloween
Helloween - A tale that wasn't right
Helloween - I want Out
Helloween - The Dark Ride
Uriah Heep - Lady in Black
W.A.S.P. - Sleeping
Moonspell - Ghostosong
Procol Harum - Whiter Shade of Pale
ZZ Top - Rough boy
Accept - Seawinds
UDO - In the darkness
Megadeath - Blood of Heroes
Stratovarius - 4000 rainy nights
Lacrimosa - Dich zu toten fiel mir schwer
Nazareth - Where are you now
Bruce Dickinson - Tears of Dragon
The Police - Every breath you take
Tito & Tarantula - After dark
R.E.M. - Loosing my Religion
Gorky Park - Stranger
The Doors - The End
Guns'n'Roses - November rain
Scorpions - Holiday
Metallica - The Unforgiven
Nightwish - Ghost love score
Nightwish - Sleepwalker
Chris Rea - Nothing to fear
Mr.Rig - Whild World
Enjoy!:)
by me

by me
by me
by me (with a chocolate "Special")
by me "Osobiy"