воскресенье, 29 декабря 2013 г.

My Family, Part I ( From father's side).



                                            How time flies away 
                           Like it doesn't exist at all.
                           Taking off each your day,
                           How the life can be rough...
                                                     (29.12.2013 by me)
My Great grandparents:


Ilya Serov


























                                                      Polina Serova 
Alexandr Shalnov 
Nadeshda Shalnova(Rodina) 

My Grandparents:

Albina Alexandrovna Serova (Rodina) 

Vladimir Ilyich Serov 

                                         My grandma and pa.

Grandma with her friend

My Father:


Sergey Vladimirovich Serov


My father has also three sisters whos photos I didn't find unfortunately.