воскресенье, 15 марта 2015 г.

"Anubis" - Theodor Bastard

Theodor Bastard - "Anubis" 


Theodor Bastard is russian band from St.Petersburg which plays in unusual, captivating style.

The song "Anubis" is not in russian language but the text of the song is exists in it and I also decided to translate it into english.

"Anubis"
Во мне столько тайн, сколько в египетских пирамидах.
Полюбив меня - вечно будешь во мне - луче света.
Обидев меня - вечно будешь во мне - во мгле.
Я лабиринт для тебя, 
Пирамида души моей слишком сложна для тебя.
Anubis.
Свидимся, судьба свела раз, 
Верю в то, что пусть через годы, сведет еще раз.
И буду жить этим, другого смысла не вижу.

English:

"Anubis"

I hold so many secrets as The Pyramids have.
Falling in love with me, you'll ever be in me - the light.
Offending me, you'll ever be in me - the mist.
I am a labyrinth for you,
The pyramid of my soul is complicated for you, too hard.
Anubis.
We'll see each other, once fate brought us together already,
So I believe that maybe in many years but it'll do it again.
And I'm going to live awaiting this, I don't see another sense.