среда, 12 октября 2016 г.

IOWA The Same Thing

IOWA russian and belarusian indie-pop, rock band.

"The Same thing."

As dolphins, we go to sea, searching another part of us,
Searching stability, a strong back.
I wait again that we won't do like they -
To pretend to be strong enough or afraid to be not beautiful.

One the same thing, we like one the same thing,
Look into the window, seeking akin people.
One the same thing, we like one the same thing,
Look into the window and seek and seek and seek...

I know, some day we'll stop to argue.
And I believe into impossible. Consider mistakes of the past, it's not difficult.
But, please, let's stay now,
Looking for the lines of yours and my name in the sky.

How great it is that we could stay in a quiet place,
Thinking under the roofs as those doves.
Open your eyes, I accepted everything in you.
Now I talk, looking back. And I feel creep on your skin.
                                                          (translated by me)